As seen on FOX this week, here’s Chef Bill’s Cajun Frittata recipe. Serves 4-6 people, depending on how hungry you are!
- 2 andouille sausages thinly sliced
- 1 stick of celery finely chopped
- 1 small onion finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red and 1 green bell pepper, sliced finely
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian flat parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black papper
- 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (if liked) or a sprinkling of Beck’s Devil Dust
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat the oil in an overproof frypan. Add the andouille and fry until lightly browned. Add peppers, onion and celery and cook until softened. Take pan off stove.
- Whisk eggs. Add pepper, hot sauce (if desired) and any other flavorings.
- Pour this mixture over andouille/peppers.
- Return pan to stove and cook egg mixture until the bottom is firm, but the top is not yet set.
- Place the frypan/skillet in the oven and cook until the frittata is set and is turning brown.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy.
|Try the frittata with a spoonful of Beck’s BBQ Onion Relish…smokin’|